donderdag 25 juli 2013

Change

It doesn't feel like this body is my own
I can't describe it but it makes me feel alone
In my battles and in every part of my life
Every day it feels like I am losing the fight

Can't you see how this is so frustrating
To live with this body that you can not stop hating
I need a change, I need a different point of view
I need to love myself the same way that I love you

So I will change myself and be who I want to be
Find my patience for a moment that happens gradually
And I will love myself as I see myself appear
I can not keep myself locked up in fear

So I will change myself and finally I will be free
When I let none decide which is the better me
I'll love myself now and every step on the way
To the person that I am gonna stay

Don't cling on to hesitation
Their judgment can not be a motivation
For hatred, however small
Won't push you down, won't make you fall
When you're on top, it seems a long way down
But feel no dread, you will stay where you belong
I can tell you that they are wrong
I can tell you that you are strong


So I will change and I will be me
And even when it all happens slowly
I will witness all the different states of being
Oh my love, this is so freeing

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten