maandag 14 december 2015

All this rage

You're in the corner of my mind
Like a never fading memory.
Always looking into the inside
And I have let you add to my agony.

Can you feel the rage burning me?
I kept it pent up just for you.
Because I am not able to forget
How you left me broken in two.

I am made out of all this anger,
Guess that I was build after your image
After all, and for all those years.
What you don't know, you don't miss.

And now I all grown up, they say.
I should always know better, they say.
But I still rock back and forth into a rave
Where I leave my mind and all becomes a haze.

So I am not talking to you any more,
Not in real life and not in my mind.
Or that is the thing that I keep saying.
Unable to leave the past completely behind.

Which is no compliment, I have to say.
It's just that I remember how I want to hurt you.
Drown you out into the silence.
Let the freezing water burn you.

The silence should have killed you
You want to see my sweet demise.
Breaking down in front of every one,
Right before  your own eyes.

But just because you have my memories,
It does not mean you have any of the control.
I can CTRL ALT DELETE you as I please,
For like in a game, my rage bar is full.

This anger remains ever so intoxicating,
There is something pleasing in hating passionately.
Flicking you down like ants on my skin,
Right in the position to look up to me.

I want you to stay down on your knees
Are you one to bite the hand that feeds you
And if you look right through the mirror
Are you afraid your reflection will see through?

Through you and how small you actually are?
Your self indulgence but your weakness?
I'm your worst enemy he whispers in your face.
And I tell him no, that would be, my dear sleepless.

So let me be nightmare, let me be fire.
Let me be anger and let me be ready for your assinine
Words and assinine looks and let me be the one to
Assisinate all my skin to make you decline.

To show you my blood is nothing like yours.
My heart is nothing like yours.
My arms and my legs are nothing like you are,
Ready to crawl, trembling on all all fours.

I let the rage heal me until I rage no more.
And then I will be ready to finally grow old.
As the memory fades into a background noise
And your body remains nothing more than cold.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten