zaterdag 19 december 2015

B

I close my eyes to see the images inside
You are always in my thoughts
I want to tast your breath on mine
And in my open arms only you may hide

With you here I can feel as tranquil
As the sea on a softest breeze
As tender kisses on the softest skin
Taking me over while I sit here so still

Perfectly content, smile on my face
I just watch you from a distance
And when I am back into your arms
I feel like I am overtaken by your grace

Without you, I would feel so lost
As you hold me close to your chest
Not afraid at all to let me love you
You want me with you, whatever the cost

The twinkle in your eye when you smile
And the little wrinkle in the corner of your lips
The moonlight pales in comparison
To your soft light stretches out for miles

You always tease me with a little pout
Making everything more innocent
Unlike the way you give yourself to me
And give all of you without a doubt

And when you are not here
And when I am alone in my room
I still can think you up as a reflection
I just close my eyes to draw you near

Because you are all I see, all I feel
Even when you're not in my arms
Curled up to make the world stop
A fantasy once born to be real

In time our lives will slowly fade
But we will always fade into each other
I wish time would do the same
And always will become never to late

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten