dinsdag 22 december 2015

Fucking bells

Christmas bells,
Headache yells,
I just burned the meat.

Potato drops,
The children pop,
I want to scream defeat!

Family fight,
Out goes the lights
The tree is up in flames.

Strange weird love,
Curse God above,
It's all just fun and games!

Strangle the kids,
I lost my wits,
Christmas's gone to hell!

But when they ask,
About my tasks,
I say I'm doing well.

I gonna try
To order fries,
And some Chinese food.

I can't be arsed,
It's just a farce,
This way it's all good.

I'm a drunk,
Smell like stunk,
But I don't give a shit.

This holiday,
The lazy way,
That's the way for it!

Fuck right off,
It ain't that tough
To all just have some fun.

It's not about food,
Presents or booze
(Well maybe about booze),
It's about love all along.

But seriously though, booze.
It might all be about booze.
It sure helps.
I'm pretty sure it fucking helps.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten