dinsdag 15 december 2015

Loser



Get your words
Out of my mouth
Don't shove them back in
We're done in this life
I won't let you win

You penetrated
My mind and heart
And raped my innocence
But I hid all my anger
Inside my hands

Now these hands
Turned into metal
Turned to fists
And they, they want to
Give your face a kiss

And I fucking hate you, I hope you die
I can finally say it
I hope you suffer and die

Take all your words out of my head
Take all the things you had ever said
That no one can ever love me
You made me feel worthless

You sweated
Like a pig behind his stalls
You thought you knew
But you never realized
How much I grew

Into my own anger
And my fire and my hate
In this unsettling pit of rage
You're just a loser
But you once had me engaged

I am your daughter and your son
I am your knife and I am your gun
But you never knew it was not your advantage

I’ll kill your words out of my head
Make you bleed for everything you said
That no one can ever love me
I’ll make you feel just as worthless

I punch those words into your own head
So you never forget the things that you said
And why no one will ever love you
And why you are the one that’s worthless

You are never going to go away
I have come to realize that
You sheer willed you stuck in our heads

You will always be in those pesky memories
But you will never get the upperhand
It’s your bruised and broken bones I demand

You wanted to stay inside and so that be that
Bear the consequences, let it rot you, burn you alive
You can flee through the double-edged blade of my knife

You made me feel like a waste of space, a failure
And although I got everything you were on delete
You still have pointlessly put yourself on repeat
Loser


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten