woensdag 23 december 2015

The less than final cascade

The less than silent misinterpretation
Followed Misperceived injustice.
Do you want me to falter at the knees?
I am not allowed to defend myself,
Leaving me to fend for myself and no one sees

That somehow you are however
Allowed to hurt me without any consideration
For anything that I have said to you.
You are saying my hands feed all those liese
You say that I am throwing and you're no fool.

But maybe yet you are indeed the fool
If you can not take my words for what they are.
So now your love is no longer within reach.
I am stranded here and I've done nothing
That was deserving for the things I can no longer unsee.

This was a breach of confidence.
Confidence I had for myself and for you.
I'm not to look at with a so called sixth sense.

For I am not dead and I am not the liar
You have made me out to be time and again.
I have been anyone else you made me out to be
And you want me wavering as to where I stand.

This time my feet are firm into the ground.
Like roots that will not be cut down to your will
And you are not used to seeing this strength within me
But I will always be I, you will always be you,
I can no longer cater to who you want me to be.

I am not the one made to everything right,
Especially if I was not the one making everything wrong.
You are not here to see me come undone
And one day I will not even try to forget this
And one day I have become what you not think of me, strong.

So take your stand and be the unwavering as well,
I will do what you did, ignore everything and pass you by
Because I will no longer believe in the lie.

For if I see you I want to believe that it is because of love
And that you are the one that wanted me to be in your life.
Despite being the one that has to make a move this time,
See everything from my perspective and watch my life.

I am not going to apologize for things I have no control over.
I am above the feeling that I am lieing truths just to cover
Up whatever it is  you thinks needs to be cover up.
That I am lazy? That I am not the one that can love?
That I make things larger in my head than they ought to be?
That I just want attention despite being alone just for being me?
I am done being the one told that her truths are being lies,
While you can not look me in the eyes,
Well there is no reason for me to apologize.

One day everything will be anything
But for me even one day will never be too late
If that day is the day you are willing to see who I really am.
And that day you will find I still love you.
That I will still love you and my love never had any end.

One day everything will be all that was
And maybe we will be ready to carry the torch
But that day will not come if I am the one caving in
Once again, just to make you feel better about yourselves.
Tell me, are you the one for who I will sing?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten